Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through, or a non-judgemental ear just to listen?
Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then individual therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Individual therapy differs from group or alternative therapy methods in the way that you are the sole focus of a single therapist who helps you develop and achieve your goals for therapy.
If you’ve been feeling hopeless or lost lately, or struggling with a problem in your life that feels insurmountable, counseling could help. Counseling helps you win against whatever you’re battling by putting a real expert in your corner by means of a professional therapist.
If any of these sound like you…
- You keep worrying about the same problem over and over
- You don’t know who you could ever trust with knowing about your secret struggle
- You wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
- You’re interested in change, but not sure how
- Other areas of your life are being negatively impacted by your struggle
- You need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
…Then therapy could be right for you.
Individual therapy is so helpful for so many people because it’s the best way to get truly customized therapy. Group therapy may have its own set of advantages, but many people feel overwhelmed and timid in the group setting. If you want more control over the pacing of your therapy, more attention and feedback, and more flexibility, you owe it to yourself to look into individual therapy.
If you want help to improve your life – you would be a great fit for individual therapy services. Please contact me to schedule an appointment.