Is it hard for you to get out of bed and face the day?
Maybe you’re finding it difficult to socialize with other people and you just want to be left alone. Perhaps you feel hopeless or sad and don’t understand why. It’s natural to feel sad every once in a while, but when you feel overwhelmed with sadness everyday, you may be experiencing depression. Depression is a serious mental health issue and needs to be treated by a doctor or therapist. You can feel better and begin to live your life again.
Do you think you’re depressed? Below are some common symptoms:
- Feeling sluggish and tired most days of the week
- Feeling sad for long periods of time, most days of the week
- Wishing you were dead or intentionally hurting yourself
- Feeling worthless or hopeless
- Loss of interest in activities you used to enjoy
- Change in appetite
- Change in normal sleep patterns
Are you ready to get support, feel better, and start living life again?